Kimberly Yeary
Transportation Secretary
Email Kimberly
765-395-3341, ext. 1106

Important Transportation Information:

  • Address Changes: If you move or change addresses, please make sure to submit a change request through Skyward Family Access or contact your child's school to update. 

  • Change in Bus Route: If you need to make a permanent change to your student's bus route, please email transportation.

  • Temporary Transportation Change: If your student needs to change transportation for one day, please contact your student's school office by calling 765-395-3341.