Food Service

Indiana Family and Social Services Administration (FSSA) to End Pandemic EBT (PEBT) Card Replacement Requests

PEBT funding ended May 11, 2023 in conjunction with the end of the Federal Public Health Emergency. Indiana FSSA Division of Family Resources considers all issuances complete as of September 22, 2023. Benefits are not usable without a physical card. PEBT card replacement requests will no longer be accepted as of Thursday, September 28.  Any pending requests for replacement cards will be completed as of Friday, September 29. No additional replacement card requests will be processed after these dates. 
Cafeteria News

REMINDER TO ALL OH PARENTS/GUARDIANS: Be sure to regularly check your child’s account balances on Skyward and pay any outstanding balances as soon as possible. 

30 DAY CARRYOVER - Ended 9/22/2023
This year the 30 day carryover period for students at Oak Hill Schools ended on Friday, September 22, 2023. This means if a new application was not submitted by 9/22/2023, the student’s lunch code was changed to PAID on Monday, September 25.

Lunch applications can be submitted on your student’s Skyward account by clicking on Food Service - Applications - Add Application. Additional guidance can be found on the Food Service page below. You can also contact Dana South, Food Service Director, at [email protected] with any questions.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

QUESTIONS? If you have any questions about your child’s lunch account, please contact Dana South, OH Food Service Director, at [email protected] or 765-395-3341, ext. 6018.

Dana South 

Dana South, Food Service Director

Email Dana South
(765) 395-3341, ext. 6018


Elementary Meal Prices:
Breakfast - $1.70
Reduced - $0.30
2nd meal - $2.00

Lunch - $2.50
Reduced - $0.40
2nd meal - $3.10
 JH / HS Meal Prices
Breakfast - $1.70
Reduced - $0.30
2nd meal - $2.00

Lunch - $2.75
Reduced - $0.40
2nd meal - $3.35

How to Complete Free & Reduced Lunch Application
How to Create an E-Funds Account for Lunch Payment
Make a Lunch Account Payment
 Instructions for the Food Assistance Map

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
  • mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 
  • fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or 
  • email: [email protected].
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.